Residents | Graduating Residents
It may only seem like yesterday when you set foot into medical school. Many of you were filled with excitement and anxiety. Much has happened since then, residency, RCPSC exams and weekend on-calls.
With completion of residency around the corner, some of you may re-live your excitement and fears. You will be faced with many important decisions. How to protect your lifetime income? How to budget to pay off student loans and lines of credit while trying to save for a house and retirement?
The answers to some of these questions may be easier than you realize. MTesi Advisory Group understands the needs of medical professionals first hand. Let us help you gain some perspective on these decisions quickly and efficiently so you can move ahead and start doing what you love, practicing Medicine.
- How do I choose a qualified financial advisor?
- Disability Insurance, do I really need it?
- Disability Insurance, terms and conditions…
- Life Insurance, should I even consider it?
- Life Insurance policies, what to look for…
- Insurance Companies, what to look for…
- Will or Power of Attorney, what is it and do I need one?
- Student debt, frequently asked questions and answers…
- What if I am working outside the province/country… can you still help?
- How to develop a network of professionals, legal, banking and accounting